background

Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Quick About Us


       Once upon a time there as a little girl....who was quiet and shy and a little weird.  She didn't fit in.....until one day at the age of 13 she realized if she made fun of herself along with the other kids.....they would stop.  Shes been awesome ever since :)

Somehow that formula worked for me.... that little girl was me.  I guess when you admit that maybe you do have the ugliest glasses ever, its hard for someone to make fun of you.  This is how my sense of humor began and its pretty much what you will see here.

My husband and I met while working at Outback Steakhouse together.  He told me once that he thought I was too "hot" for him.  I pursued him (contrary to popular belief)....he was shocked I was interested....but then apparently after talking to me for an extended period of time he realized I was actually a nerd with an odd sense of humor.

Married and three kids later, we have been through a lot as a family and a couple.  We had 3 kids in 4 years.  Boy, (27 month gap), Girl (22 month gap) Boy.  Our oldest son was diagnosed on the Autism Spectrum at 30 months old in 2011.  He also suffers from Celiacs disease.....which makes food shopping "interesting".

My husband is a Restaurant Manager who works 60 hours a week busting his rear.  I quit working (for anyone but myself) when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I've been selling Thirty-One for 2.5 years and started my own Furniture painting business in August of 2011.

My goal here is to be funny, inspiring, share my recipes, painting tips and whatever else I can think of!

Enjoy!
~Danielle



No comments:

Post a Comment